15 April 2006

NANA Live action movie

The subbed movie was split into 12 clips & uploaded at YouTube. I created a playlist for a friend at this forum I frequent & I thought I'd share it here in case you guys might be interested. If I created this playlist correctly, the clips should play continuously.

Text link because embeddable players kill the sidebar.

we have 2 chicken/s!

At 4/17/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

Yay! I'm happy for it now since I can't seem to find out how to use that complete subtitles file I found from jpop suki... Aha! I had a vague idea that they were talking about something like that!

 
At 2/21/2007 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... breast cancer jewelry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yudan sezu ni ikou!Surrender to the hamsters!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Yes, this is the first step for our reign to spread throughout the internet!Uizu says: Kyuu~ =3Hamsters have taken over this blog!
how to fix hamster edits found in comment notes in the template's html script
Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!
Also, Uizu is not a hamster. :<