01 March 2006

Nihonggo Classes?

ACFL conducts Japanese classes, and I was hoping to go on a group session with you guys. I'm going to call them tomorrow (Hopefully Ka-- Tuti calls me to wake me up to remind me xD )

ACFL is located somewhere in Ortigas, just behind Megamall. I'm hoping for morning classes. After lunch classes is a no-no, because I'd be terribly GUH like that. And late afternoon would be like, BIG NO because we'd all be very lazy. SO yeah. Morning classes are a big good thing because then, we'd have time to do stuff in the afternoon. (KARAOKE!)

SO! If any of you guys are interested, tell me! (o^_')b

we have 3 chicken/s!

At 3/02/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger KANG said:

And maybe we could get a discount, since we're enrolling as a group. Usually ganun naman di ba?

 
At 3/02/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger corinne said:

yeah. we should 8D individual lessons cost php6800 a course o___o;

 
At 3/03/2006 8:46 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

Morning is good! *sheds tear* finally, hope that I can continue my Nihonggo lessons. (only having a chance to learn basic Nihonggo in the last year of high school is so... bitin*world ends upon hearing my voice utter filipino*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yudan sezu ni ikou!Surrender to the hamsters!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Yes, this is the first step for our reign to spread throughout the internet!Uizu says: Kyuu~ =3Hamsters have taken over this blog!
how to fix hamster edits found in comment notes in the template's html script
Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!
Also, Uizu is not a hamster. :<