04 January 2006

Vegeta is GAY.

My brothers seem to be slutting on Dragnoball lately & have been abusing my YouTube account by adding random clips to my favorites section. Now I have clips called 'Concert Flip of DEATH!!! BRUTAL!!' mingling with my Morning Musume. clips. Wasak na ang reputasyon ko.

Quick clip, but I'm loving it. <3



I know you guys are all going back to your hellholes, so before you all finally burn, shrivel & DIE-- *huuuug*

Chu! ;3

we have 2 chicken/s!

At 1/04/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Admin said:

lol. :p i love it!

 
At 1/07/2006 12:25 AM, Blogger corinne said:

LOLMFG XD WIN!!! WIIIIIIIN!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yudan sezu ni ikou!Surrender to the hamsters!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Yes, this is the first step for our reign to spread throughout the internet!Uizu says: Kyuu~ =3Hamsters have taken over this blog!
how to fix hamster edits found in comment notes in the template's html script
Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!
Also, Uizu is not a hamster. :<