19 December 2005

She Got Lost On Her Way to a Kpop Convention.

Okay, maybe you're going "Holyshitdude, what'sKangdoinghere?!" at this but pfweh-- I'm posting , ehr, something by order of Liu. Ufufufu.

Ugh, first posts are always so-- UGH. So I guess a proper-ish introduction is due, since someone beat me to a recap of yesterday's con.

I am Kang. I am 18 years old. I think of myself as an adorable purikura-loving J-schoolgirl, similar to the way Artoo likes to think himself as a Jedi. I sing like a gargling whale & my dancing makes that hippo-ballerina in Fantasia look very, very graceful. I am pa-cute, whiny & irritating-- the perfect little sister. And Rika is more perverted than I am, SRSLY. Khan is my Kuya/bon, which naturally makes him The Kontrabida.

And to further darken your day, I bring you-- Morning Musume.'s PV for 'The Peace!'. Which I will dedicate to Artoo, because I find his asshole-y cries of pain & agony very entertaining. Mooharhar.








we have 16 chicken/s!

At 12/19/2005 11:49 AM, Blogger Raziel said:

ahahahaha! I remember that song! can't wait until artoo sees it either.

 
At 12/20/2005 9:00 AM, Blogger corinne said:

ZOMGTHEPEACELOL :D

"and we dedicate this song to artoo..." xD omg, i still remember the look on his face while we were singing Sobakasu xD *rofflecopter*

 
At 12/20/2005 7:34 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

*throws head at r2* Hah! You can't behead me, I already beheaded myself! *throws head at r2 again*

Yay for disco bathrooms! This post has a lot of comments.

 
At 12/20/2005 11:55 PM, Blogger KANG said:

Hahah so popyoolerrrrr.

 
At 12/21/2005 1:42 PM, Blogger KANG said:

Watching adolescent boys dismember each other is such entertainment. Popcorn PLZ. XD

 
At 12/21/2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

*sits on a lounge chair* Fun, isn't it? *hands Kang the popcorn* Can you pour some down my throat? I lost my head and my remaining hand isn't free. *clone dismembers r2's middle fingers*

 
At 12/21/2005 5:53 PM, Blogger KANG said:

@Raz: Okiedokie. *stuffs popcorn down your throat, followed by a drizzle of hot melted butter*

@Liu: We would, but it says the flooble is temporarily unavailable. ;P

 
At 12/22/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

*dismembers r2's 2 front teeth* Mentally, I'm not either, but I can't stop. Do you know how addicting it is to dismember body parts?

 
At 12/24/2005 10:11 AM, Blogger KANG said:

@ R2: Heeeey, my popcorn. D: *shrugs* Oh well.

I want to dismember someone too! Would anyone from the audience like to volunteer? :D

 
At 12/24/2005 4:00 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

DO NOT WANT! This cannot be! You're too old. *dismembers r2's foot*

 
At 12/25/2005 4:04 PM, Blogger KANG said:

*summons Farting Bunny! Moshi*

Moshi: GROAR! *bites R2's head off*

 
At 12/25/2005 5:25 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/25/2005 5:28 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

*falls back on the platform* I think I found a design flaw in your bottomless pit. *jumps back down and lands on platform again* It would have been bottomless if this platform wasn't in the way

Christmas Carbonite! *decorates Kang carbonite with christmas lights, balls, and other decorations*

 
At 12/26/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger KANG said:

DEFROST ME! NOW! IMMEDIATELY! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I ORDAH YOOOU!

And Moshi-thing will not stop gnawing on you until you do so.

Moshi-thing: NGARS! *chomps your arm off*

 
At 12/26/2005 8:44 PM, Blogger Raziel said:

Whee! *lands on the platform again* You should really try the bottomless pit! It's fun!

I like that idea... *sends Karin the invincible Snark after r2* Don't stop biting him until I tell you to!

*unfreezes a finger and sculpts a mustache on Kang's face* Is that good enough?

 
At 4/26/2006 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

*kicks r2 in the shin and runs away*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yudan sezu ni ikou!Surrender to the hamsters!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Yes, this is the first step for our reign to spread throughout the internet!Uizu says: Kyuu~ =3Hamsters have taken over this blog!
how to fix hamster edits found in comment notes in the template's html script
Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!Hamsters have taken over this blog!
Also, Uizu is not a hamster. :<